We’d like to make you aware of an upcoming event in Amsterdam, where fellow members of the Association of Compliance Professionals (VCO) Brenda Oenema and Geert Vermeulen will participate as speakers. Compliance Week Europe will be 13-14 November 2017 at the Amsterdam Marriott.
Who will be there?
• Adecco Group
• Aegean Airlines SA
• Coca-Cola HBC AG
• DHL Global
• Firstrand Bank
• Magnetrol International
• MAN Truck & Bus
• Norsk Gjenvinning
• Shaw Industries Group
• Sonova AG
• The AES Corporation
• XL Catlin
• and many more …
What will be covered?
• A Fireside Chat with Volkswagen: Lessons Learned and the Path Forward
• Practical Solutions to Demonstrating GDPR Compliance
• Embedding Ethics & Compliance into the Business
• The Era of Transparency: From Panama Papers to Petrobras
• Case Studies in Implementing a Speak Up Culture
• Bridging the Gap Between Legal, Compliance and Operational Risk
• Integrating Competition Compliance into Your Global Programme
• Managing Regulatory Change Across Multiple Jurisdictions
• And more!
If you have questions about the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VCO members can save €200 with exclusive promotion code CWE17VCO at registration.
Link to website: events.complianceweek.com/cwe